Friday, October 22, 2010

Scripture Study/ New CTR Ring

This week in Scripture Study i was reading in 1 Nephi 16 & 17. Ever since i started reading everyday i have really feld a difference in my day. I feel like a better me and i can feel myself draw closer to our Heavenly Father. I learn something everyday. I love the feeling i get when i know i am doing the right.. i am really trying everyday to do what is right. I guess you can say My dad bought me an early Missionary gift. He bought me a CTR ring.. I absolutely LOVE IT.. It is so pretty and it is a wonderful reminder to me to Choose the Right. This picture is what the ring looks like. I got it down in Orem right by the Distribution Services.. This ring is a Baguette Sterling Silver CTR Ring. I wear it everyday.


-Chelsie

No comments: